Preschool>= Lesson Status ?
Kindergarten>= Lesson Status ?
Elementary>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 1 Support and Resistance Levels
Grade 2 Japanese Candlesticks
Grade 3 Fibonacci
Grade 4 Moving Averages
Grade 5 Common Chart Indicators
Middle School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 7 Important Chart Patterns
Grade 8 Pivot Points
Summer School>= Lesson Status ?
High School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 9 Trading Divergences
Grade 10 Market Environment
Grade 11 Trading Breakouts and Fakeouts
Grade 12 Fundamental Analysis
Grade 13 Currency Crosses
- What is a Currency Cross Pair?
- Crosses Present More Trading Opportunities
- Cleaner Trends and Ranges
- Taking Advantage of Interest Rate Differential
- Obscure Crosses
- Planning Around News and Fundamentals
- Creating Synthetic Pairs
- Euro and Yen Crosses
- How to Use Crosses to Trade the Majors
- How Cross Currency Pairs Affect Dollar Pairs
- Summary: Currency Crosses
Grade 14 Multiple Time Frame Analysis
Undergraduate>= Lesson Status ?
- Why Keep a Trade Journal?
- Benefits of Keeping a Journal
- What Should You Record in Your Journal?
- Potential Trading Area
- Entry Trigger
- Position Sizing
- Trade Management Rules
- Trade Retrospective
- Trading Journal Statistics
- Reviewing Your Trading Journal
- Difficulties of Keeping a Trade Journal
- Summary: Keeping a Trade Journal
Graduation>= Lesson Status ?
- Which Trading Style is Best for You?
- Which Currencies Should You Trade?
- What is Your Level of Trading Experience?
- Should You Be a Discretionary, Mechanical, or Hybrid Trader?
- What Kind of Mechanical System Suits Your Personality?
- What is Your Attitude Towards Risk?
- What Kind of Stop Suits Your Trading Style?
Japanese Candlesticks Cheat Sheet
Did you click here first? If you did, stop reading right now and go through the entire Japanese Candlesticks Lesson first!
If you're REALLY done with those, here's quick one page reference cheat sheet for single, dual, and triple candlestick formations to easily identify what kind of pattern you are looking at whenever you are trading.
Go ahead and bookmark this page... No need to be shy!
|Number of Bars||Name||Bullish or Bearish?||What It Looks Like?|
|Number of Bars||Name||Bullish or Bearish?||What it Looks Like?|
|Three White Soldiers||Bullish|
|Three Black Crows||Bearish|
|Three Inside Up||Bullish|
|Three Inside Down||Bearish|
While you are logged into your account,
you can save your progress in the School of Pipsology!
- What is a Japanese Candlestick?
- Sexy Bodies and Strange Shadows
- Basic Candlestick Patterns
- Lone Rangers - Single Candlestick Patterns
- Double Trouble - Dual Candlestick Patterns
- Three's Not A Crowd - Triple Candlestick Patterns
- Japanese Candlesticks Cheat Sheet
- Summary: Japanese Candlesticks