Another day, another update for the Happy Hunter Trading System! So, how did the two Variants fare in the most recent hunt?
Trading conditions were still rather unfavorable on August 2. Sure, volatility did ramp up. However, the pair didn’t really go anywhere. Also, price action was very choppy for the most part.
The Fixed TP Variant was able to eke out a very small win, though, slightly bumping up its measly gain for the month to +0.25% (+0.18% previous).
As for the Trailing Variant, well, we got more of the same terrible trading conditions, so the Trailing Variant printed a bigger loss and is now down by 1.36% for the month (-0.34% previous). Ouch! Ouch!
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you need to check out the previous weeks’ performance, then go ahead and click on any of the relevant links below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 2-6)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 9-13)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 16-20)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 23-27)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!