A new trading week is already underway, which means another batch of daily updates. So, how did the two Variants fare?
Trading conditions slightly improved on July 30 since there was a choppy intraday trend that day.
With that said, overall trading conditions were still rather terrible since volatility was still very tight. And since volatility was still abnormally low, both Variants of the (not so) Happy Hunter printed bigger losses for the month.
The Fixed TP Variant is now down by 3.24% (-2.66% last Friday), while the Trailing Variant is down by 3.31% (-2.42% last Friday).
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you need to check out the previous weeks’ performance, then go ahead and click on any of the relevant links below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 2-6)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 9-13)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 16-20)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 23-27)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!