The final trading day of the week is done and over with. So, how did the two Variants fare during the last hunt of the week?
GBP/NZD’s price action was still a choppy mess on November 2, but both Variants came out ahead since the open trades from yesterday were closed in the green and one of the trades opened on November 2 (trade # 12) was also closed in the green.
And thanks to the string of wins, the Fixed TP Variant is back in positive territory with a 0.21% gain for the month. It was down by 1.12% back on November 1.
As for the Trailing Variant, well, the very large hourly candles on November 2 meant that all winning trades were closed at SW, so the Trailing Variant is still down by 2.07% for the month (-2.24% previous).
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
And if you need to check out how the system fared in the previous weeks, then go ahead and click on the links below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 1-5)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 8-12)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 15-19)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 22-26)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi,” then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!