It’s a brand new month! So, how did the two Variants fare during the first hunt of the new trading month?
Well, both Variants started the new month with a bang. And by that I mean both Variants got hit by a torpedo and were sinking.
As to why both Variants had a rough time during the first trading day of the new month, well, just take a look at how price action played out.
As you can see, GBP/NZD’s intraday price action was VERY choppy, which meant that plenty of losing trades were triggered. Also, many of the hourly candles were rather large relative to ATRH, so the Trailing Variant had a really hard time preserving whatever gains it had.
Given all that, the Fixed TP Variant is starting the new month with a 1.12% loss.
Meanwhile, the Trailing Variant fared much worse and is already down by 2.24% for the month. Ouch!
Wow… I suppose it’s time to bring out this meme again.
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
And if you need to check out how the system fared in the previous weeks, then go ahead and click on the links below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 1-5)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 8-12)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 15-19)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 22-26)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi,” then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!