The final trading day of the week (and of the month) is done and over with. So, how did the two Variants fare during the last hunt of the week (and month)?
Well, volatility suddenly evaporated on August 31, which is rather sad. Worse, GBP/NZD traded sideways and intraday price action was very choppy to boot.
And as a predictable consequence, both Variants of the (not so) Happy Hunter Trading System had to endure a bunch of losses, thereby closing the month on a downbeat note. Despite the losses suffered on August 31, however, both Variants are still well in positive territory.
To be more specific, the Fixed TP Variant is still up by 4.11% for the month. It was up by 5.13% before the losses suffered on August 31. As for the Trailing Variant, it’s now only up by 12.62% for the month. It was up by 13.64% previously.
There is still one open trade, though, so those numbers aren’t the final results for the month.
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you need to check out the previous week’s performance, then go ahead and click on the link below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 30 – August 3)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (August 6 – 10)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (August 13 – 17)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (August 20 – 24)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!