Another day, another update for the Happy Hunter Trading System! So, how did the two Variants fare in the most recent hunt?
Volatility picked up on August 28 and there was a choppy downtrend to boot. And that allowed both Variants to regain even more lost ground.
The Fixed TP Variant did particularly well and is now up by 3.42% (+2.66% previous) since all the winning trades were able to reach TP, easily offsetting the one losing trade generated that day.
As for the Trailing Variant, well, one winning trade was closed above TP but the rest were close below TP, so the Variant’s road to recovery was a bit bumpier. Also, the Trailing Variant’s slower recovery means that the Fixed TP Variant now outperforms the Trailing Variant since the Trailing Variant is only up by 2.88% for the month (+2.44% previous).
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you need to check out the previous week’s performance, then go ahead and click on the link below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (July 30 – August 3)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (August 6 – 10)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (August 13 – 17)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (August 20 – 24)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!