Another day, another update for the Happy Hunter Trading System! So, how did the two Variants fare in the most recent hunt?
Price action on May 29 was very choppy, which resulted in a bunch of losing trades.
Fortunately for the Fixed TP Variant, there was also an uptrend during the later half of the day, and the Variant was able to open profitable trades in the direction of the trend.
The Fixed TP Variant’s poor reward-to-risk ratio meant that the winning trades had a tough time overcoming the losing trades, though, so the Fixed TP Variant’s losses for month only eased a little bit from 1.42% to 1.36%.
As for the Trailing Variant, it didn’t do too well since the uptrend wasn’t really all that strong. And as a result, the Trailing Variant was dragged back into negative territory with a 1.03% loss (+0.20% previous).
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you need to check out the previous weeks’ performance, then go ahead and click on the relevant link below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (April 30 – May 4)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (May 7-11)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (May 14-18)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (May 21-25)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!