It’s a brand new month! So, how did the two Variants perform during the first hunt of the month?
They did really well. The Trailing Variant, in particular, is off to a roaring start with a 1.10% gain for the day. The Fixed TP Variant, meanwhile, had an OK start since it’s up by 0.71%.
Hopefully, we won’t see a repeat of what happened in April wherein both Variants had a strong start only to get a pounding later when intraday price action became a choppy mess, especially during the later half of the month.
By the way, I’ve had some breakthroughs on my planned tweaks to the rules, particularly with regard to trade management.
There’s no set timeline on when I can roll them out. But as a preview of sorts, the tweaks are primarily meant to address the following issues:
- The poor reward-to-risk ratio of the Fixed TP Variant
- Profit preservation, particularly with regard to SW
- Improving the Trailing Variant’s survivability during prolonged periods of choppy trading conditions
Going back to today’s update, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!