Another day, another update for the Happy Hunter Trading System! So, how did the two Variants fare during the most recent hunt?
The Happy Hunter turned in a mixed performance on November 27 since the Trailing Variant was able to ride a large chunk of the downtrend during the first half of the day.
However, GBP/NZD started trading sideways during the later half of the day and a couple of losing trades were generated (trades # 111 and 112).
And unfortunately for the Fixed TP Variant, those two losers were enough to erase the gains from the one winner (trade # 110), so the Fixed TP Variant is now only up by 1.10% for the month (+1.46% previous).
As for the Trailing Variant, I mentioned earlier that it was able to ride the downtrend, so the Variant is now barely in positive territory again with a 0.01% gain (-0.34% previous).
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you want to review how the system performed in October, then you can do that by clicking on the link below.
And if you need to check out how the system fared in the previous weeks, then go ahead and click on the links below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Oct. 29 – Nov. 2)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Nov. 5 – 9)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Nov. 12 – 16)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Nov. 19 – 23)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi,” then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!