A new trading week is underway, which means another batch of daily updates. So, how did the two Variants fare?
They both fared rather poorly, I’m afraid. You see, there was a choppy uptrend on June 25, which resulted in a bunch of losing trades.
Moreover, volatility dried up so only one of three winning trades managed to reach TP, which is a real bummer.
Given the lack of winners and a bunch of losers, the Fixed TP Variant was forced to give back a large chunk of its gains and is now only up by 6.91% for the month (+7.98% last Friday).
The Trailing Variant fared even worse and lost a larger chunk of its gains. It’s now only up by 7.68% for the month (+8.91% last Friday).
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you need to check out the previous weeks’ performance, then go ahead and click on the relevant link below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (May 28 – June 1)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (June 4-8)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (June 11-15)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (June 18-22)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!