The final trading day of the week is done and over with. So, how did the two Variants fare during the last hunt of the week?
There was a choppy downtrend on June 22 but both Variants somehow managed to come out ahead yet again, although the Trailing Variant only barely did so.
The Fixed TP Variant did well enough and is now up by 7.98% for the month (+7.44% previous), which also happens to be a new high water mark.
As for the Trailing Variant, well, the choppy downtrend meant its winning trades were closed below TP, so it only barely came out ahead and is now up by 8.91% (+8.87% previous).
Anyhow, you can check out the details by clicking on the relevant jump links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, if you’re a first-time reader and have no idea what this is all about, then just know that I’m forward testing a purely mechanical trading system.
And if you find that interesting, then you may wanna click on the links below to read about and understand the rules of the system.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
Also, if you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
By the way, if you need to check out the previous weeks’ performance, then go ahead and click on the relevant link below.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (May 28 – June 1)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (June 4-8)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (June 11-15)
Okay, that’s all for now. And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!