I can’t recall the last time I said this but last week was awesome! Not only did my HLHB Trend-Catcher system end the week in the green, but I also raked in a 1.53% gain on my discretionary account!
For an update on my discretionary trade, you can check out my EUR/USD post. For my HLHB Trend-Catcher, just keep on reading!
Despite a few fakeouts, the HLHB Trend-Catcher still ended last week in the green. Here’s a quick rundown of the trades that it generated:
1. Short at 1.2562. Closed at 1.2581 due to new crossover. -19 pips.
2. Long at 1.2581. Closed at 1.2569 due to new crossover. -12 pips.
3. Invalid signal since RSI did not cross 50.
4. Long at 1.2583. Closed at 1.2585 due to new crossover. +2 pips.
5. Short at 1.2585. Trailing stop hit at 1.2551. +34 pips.
6. Long at 1.2550. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2602. +52 pips.
7. Short at 1.2590. Trailing stop hit at 1.2612. -22 pips.
8. Long at 1.2633. Still open…
Total pips: +35 pips
The last trade that materialized is still open. As of this writing, it’s already up 160 pips! Forty more pips and it will close with my ultimate profit target!
This content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute as investment advice. Trading any financial market involves risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure to make sure you understand the risks involved.