Ho, ho, ho! It looks like the Trend-Catcher 3.0 has another winning week! This system is kickin’ butt! Here’s a summary of the signals it generated this week:
1. This was the trade that was open last week. Sold at 1.3106, closed on new crossover (1.3127): -21 pips
2. Bought at 1.3127, closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit (1.3111): -16 pips
3. Sold at 1.3178, closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit (1.3127): +51 pips
4. Bought at 1.3145, closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit (1.3164): +19 pips
5. Sold at 1.3142, closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit (1.3092): +50 pips
6. Bought at 1.3141, closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit (1.3168): +27 pips
7. Sold at 1.3138, closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit (1.3188): -50 pips
8. Bought at 1.3172, closed on new crossover (1.3141): -30 pips
9. Sold at 1.3141, trade still open
Total Gain/Loss: +30
Pretty sweet eh? If you want to try the system out for yourself, just check out my previous post about it. The HLHB Trend-Catcher 3.0 is basically the Amazing Crossover System with tweaked risk management rules!
I must say, I am liking the system very much. EUR/USD basically ranged the entire week, yet it still came out with a respectable 30 pips. While that may not be as big as its gains in the previous weeks, it’s nothing to scoff at, especially since the market was very fickle this week!
Let’s see if it can extend its winning streak!
Yesterday I presented two trade ideas and I decided to go with the range play on EUR/USD. I didn’t wait for the pair to test the top of hte range at 1.3200 and just pulled the trigger as soon as a strong bearish candle materialized.
Having set my stop at 1.3320, I am now aiming for the bottom of the range at 1.3030. I might close my trade early though. With today being an NFP Friday, I’m not really confident that I’ll be able to handle all the volatility.
Overall, I had a relatively good week. I hope things just get better from here. Have a great weekend guys!
This content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute as investment advice. Trading any financial market involves risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure to make sure you understand the risks involved.