1. Signal from last week. Bought at 1.3201. Closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit at 1.3243. +42 pips.
2. Sold at 1.3255. Closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit at 1.3242. +13 pips.
3. Bought at 1.3314. Closed on new crossover at 1.3335. +21 pips.
4. Sold at 1.3344. Closed on new crossover at 1.3327. -17 pips.
5. Invalid signal since RSI did not cross the 50 level.
6. Also invalid since RSI was already below 50.
7. Bought at 1.3358. Closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit at 1.3308. -50 pips.
8. Sold at 1.3302. Closed on new crossover at 1.3326. +14 pips.
9. Bought at 1.3326. Closed on new crossover at 1.3283. -43 pips.
10. Sold at 1.3283. Closed on new crossover at 1.3302. -19 pips.
11. Bought at 1.3302. Closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit at 1.3327. +15 pips.
12. Sold at 1.3317. Closed when 50-pip trailing stop was hit at 1.3367. -50 pips.
Total Loss: -74 pips
I know that systems aren’t perfect, but I feel extra sad about it because the loss HAD TO COINCIDE with my not-so-good discretionary trading performance.
Remember my trade on EUR/USD? Well, it turned out to be a loser.
There wasn’t any market-moving report for the euro, but I think rising European bond yields caused the pair to trade below support at the rising trend line and stop me out of my trade at 1.3265. Gaaah!
Long EUR/USD at 1.3327, stopped out at 1.3265: -62 pips/-1.0%
Talk about having a bad week, huh? I hope you guys did better than I did. Tell me how your trading went this week.
This content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute as investment advice. Trading any financial market involves risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure to make sure you understand the risks involved.