I’ve finally published the updated rules. And you can check them out by clicking the links below.
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Fixed TP Variant)
- The Happy Hunter Price Action System 4.0 (Trailing Variant)
So, how did the two Variants of the Happy Hunter fare under the new rules?
They did really, really well. Well, certainly much better compared to the old rules at least.
Anyhow, check out the details by clicking on the relevant links below.
- The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details (click to jump to this part)
- The Month So Far (click to jump to this part)
By the way, I also already updated the stats, the charts, EVERYTHING to reflect the system’s performance under the new rules, so if you need to check out the previous weeks’ performance, then go ahead and click on the relevant links below. I’ve even updated the daily updates.
I’m not yet done updating the stats for February and March, though. I’ll probably have them up by next week.
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Apr. 2-6)
- Week In Review At The Happy Hunter’s Lodge (Apr. 9-13)
And if you’re a first-time reader and you’re wondering what the numbers on the charts are about, they refer to the trade #, based on the chronological order when the signal was generated, not necessarily when the trade was executed.
Oh, also note that you can find the details of each trade in the tables below the chart. If the table is too small to read, just remember that you can click on it to enlarge it.
The Fixed TP Variant’s Trade Details
The Trailing Variant’s Trade Details
The Month So Far
Pretty clear difference in performance, yeah?
Okay, that’s all for now. Tune in again tomorrow! And as always, I enjoy your feedback, so if you have any questions, or if you found a possible error somewhere, or if you just want to say “hi”, then don’t be shy and write a comment down below!