The British pound was much more subdued and choppy relative to previous weeks, but was able to pull out wins against the major currencies.
United Kingdom Headlines and Economic data
- UK Manufacturing PMI at 13-month high as pace of stockpiling hits fresh survey-record
- Parliament Seizes Control Amid Brexit Rift in May’s Tories
- Brexit: what are the four options and how did MPs vote?
- UK construction activity slows for second month running: PMI
- Prospect of Brexit breakthrough as Theresa May offers cross-party talks
- Business activity declines for the first time in more than two-and-a-half years: UK services PMI
- British PM May to meet with Labour Party leader Corbyn for Brexit talks
- Brexit delay law approved by UK’s House of Commons
- UK narrowly votes to delay Brexit again — but the EU could refuse
- Britain faces a long delay to Brexit, Hammond says – ITV