Partner Center Find a Broker

It’s another set of positions on this mechanical system, plus an update on the open CAD/CHF position from the previous week. Check it out!

In this revised version of the Short-Term Bollinger Reversion Strategy, I’m waiting for RSI to cross above or below oversold or overbought levels to indicate a bit more momentum in the direction of the trade. Make sure you review the tweaks here.

USD/CAD snagged another new long position for the week as it tested the bottom band, and this went up to hit the first target then eventually made it to the opposite band.

USD/CAD 1-hour Forex Chart
USD/CAD 1-hour Forex Chart

This means the pair scored another full win for the week, but it was smaller than in the previous one. Still, a win is a win!

Meanwhile, CAD/CHF had a long position left open from the previous week that already hit the first target. The stop was adjusted to entry and this eventually got hit.

CAD/CHF 1-hour Forex Chart
CAD/CHF 1-hour Forex Chart

Another long signal popped up, and this also hit the first target while the remaining half was closed at entry.

With that, CAD/CHF scored 24.5 pips or 0.49% in gains while USD/CAD had a 28.5-pip or 0.57% win. That’s a total of 53 pips or a 1.06% gain for the week!

Have you seen how the numbers turned out for Q1 2019 yet? Oh, and don’t forget to check out Forex Ninja’s Systems Showcase in case you missed it!