My HLHB Trend-Catcher didn’t have a good week last week. Out of the 11 valid trade signals that materialized, only two ended up as winners. Boo!
Here’s a rundown of all the HLHB signals that materialized:
1. Short at 1.3188. Trailing stop hit at 1.3154. +34 pips.
2. Long at 1.3156. Closed on new crossover at 1.3189. +33 pips.
3. Short at 1.3189. Closed on new crossover at 1.3204. -15 pips.
4. Long at 1.3204. Closed on new crossover at 1.3184. -20 pips.
5. Short at 1.3184. Closed on new crossover at 1.3209. -25 pips.
6. Long at 1.3209. Closed on new crossover at 1.3198. -11 pips.
7. Invalid signal since RSI did not cross 50.
8. Long at 1.3229. Trailing stop hit at 1.3214. -15 pips.
9. Short at 1.3210. Closed at 1.3231 on new crossover. -21 pips.
10. Long at 1.3231. Closed at 1.3191 on new crossover. -40 pips.
11. Short at 1.3191. Trailing stop hit at 1.3207. -16 pips.
12. Long at 1.3225. Closed on new crossover at 1.3236. -11 pips.
Overall, my system was down 107 pips for the week. Man, when will I see the big trends on EUR/USD so that my system can reel me in some pips?!?
In any case, that’s it for my HLHB update for this week. I’ll be giving my trade idea for the week soon. Stay tuned!
This content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute as investment advice. Trading any financial market involves risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure to make sure you understand the risks involved.