Last week I was forced to close an open GBP/USD trade ahead of the FOMC statement. Then I decided to enter again when the event failed to rain on the pound bulls’ parade and Cable actually looked like it would break above the 1.7000 major resistance. I decided to risk 0.50% of my account at 1.7030 before the end of the week.
Pulled the trigger on this one! Last week I had marked USD/JPY’s 101.30 range support area as a must-watch-closely-or-else-you-don’t-get-pips setup. Luckily, I was around when price had not only bounced from the exact level, but had also broken above a small consolidation on the 4-hour chart.
Adjustment: I risked 0.50% of my account at market (100.59) and placed a 100-pip stop with a tentative target at around 102.75. Fingers crossed that this works out! Feel free to talk to me in the comments section below if you have any questions or tips! 🙂
This content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute as investment advice. Trading any financial market involves risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure to make sure you understand the risks involved.