I’m leaning towards U.S. dollar strength plays and the ECB has likely opened the door that this Fed may want to continue through…and that’s towards one, maybe two rate hikes by year’s end.
1) How do you decide if you want to be long or short U.S. dollar?
2) How do you do either in the most optimal way?
Takeaways from the video:
– U.S. dollar buys are not lay ups…they won’t be easy and likely won’t be the longer-term driver of the pair
– Fed Fund futures for June are the contract to watch
– The inflation story looks better than it likely is…for now
– GBP/USD is my favorite U.S. dollar buy
– On the flip side: (if the USD weakens) the AUD/USD and USD/CAD are my preferred U.S. dollar sells
Follow Raghee Horner (aka Queen Cleopiptra) into her kingdom of forex and futures. Get the best techniques and tactics for trading currencies, futures, and options.
Sign up for her free video newsletter today and get the invitation for for all her free webinars here.
This content is strictly for informational purposes only and does not constitute as investment advice. Trading any financial market involves risk. Please read our Risk Disclosure to make sure you understand the risks involved.