The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today:
- 4:30am EST– UK CPI
- 5:00am EST– US Fed Yellen Speaks
- 6:00am EST– US NFIB Small Business Optimism Index
- 8:15am EST– Fed Bullard Speaks
- 8:30am EST– US PPI
12:30, 1:15am EST– There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out my signal and I did not enter.
4:30, 8:30am EST– Didn’t consider these signals because they were on news candles.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Wednesday:
- 3:00am EST– US Fed Evans Speaks
- 4:30am EST– UK Claimant Count Change
- 8:30am EST– US CPI
- 10:00am EST– US Business Inventories
Want to discuss the Cowabunga System? Visit our Forex Forums.