The trend was UP the entire day.
Today I only looked for long trades.
News events to watch for today:
- 4:30am EST– UK Construction PMI
- 8:15am EST– US ADP National Employment Report
- 11:00am EST– US Fed Mester Speaks
12:45am EST– There was a moving average crossover for a long trade. RSI was greater than 50, stochastics were trending up, but MACD was already positive from the previous candle. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
10:00am EST– Didn’t consider this possible signal because it was right before the 11:00am EST news.
11:00am EST– Didn’t consider this possible signal because it was right on the 11:00am EST news candle.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Thursday:
- 4:30am EST– UK Services PMI
- 7:00am EST– UK BOE Bank Rate
- 8:30am EST– US Unemployment Claims
- 10:00am EST– US ISM Non-Manufacturing