The trend was DOWN the entire day today.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today:
- 4:30am EST– UK BOE Mortgage Approvals
- 8:30am EST– US Employment Cost Index
- 9:45am EST– US Chicago PMI
- 10:00am EST– US Consumer Confidence
1:30am EST– There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out my signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Wednesday:
- 4:30am EST- UK CIPS Market Manufacturing PMI
- 8:15am EST– US ADP Employment Survey
- 10:00am EST– US ISM Manufacturing