The trend was UP the entire day.
Today I only looked for long trades.
News events to watch for today:
- 5:30am EST– UK CIPS Market Services PMI
- 8:00am EST– US BOE MPC Base Rate
- 9:00am EST– US Durable Goods
- 10:00am EST– US ISM Non Manufacturing
5:30am EST– Didn’t consider this possible signal because it was on a news candle.
10:30am EST– There was a moving average crossover for a long trade. RSI was greater than 50, MACD was negative and gaining value, but stochastics were still trending down. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Friday:
- 8:30am EST– US Trade Balance