The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today:
- 6:00am EST- UK CBI Distributive Trades
- 8:30am EST– US GDP
- 9:00am EST– US S&P Case-Shiller Home Price
- 10:00am EST– US Consumer Confidence
2:00, 3:00, 5:00, 10:15am EST– There was a moving average for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down, but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out my signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Wednesday:
- 4:30am EST– UK Mortgage Approvals
- 8:30am EST– US Personal Spending
- 10:00am EST– US Pending Home Sales