The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST– UK Claimant Count Change; ILO Unemployment Rate; Claimant Count Rate; BOE minutes; Average Earnings
- 8:30am EST– US PPI; Housing Starts; Building Permits
12:15, 2:45am EST- There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down, but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Thursday:
- 4:30am EST– UK Public Borrowing
- 8:30am EST– US CPI; Initial Claims
- 10:00am EST– US Philly Fed Survey; Existing Home Sales