The trend was UP the entire day.
Today I only looked for long trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST– UK BOE Mortgage Approvals; Net Consumer Credit
- 8:30am EST– US Employment Cost Index
- 9:00am EST– US S&P Case-Shiller Home Price
- 9:45am EST– US Chicago PMI
- 10:0am EST– US Consumer Confidence
1:45; 3:00am EST– On both of these candles there was a potential signal. RSI was greater than 50, MACD was negative and gaining value, but Stochastics were still trending down. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
9:15am EST-There was a valid signal here but because it was right before the 9:45am EST news, I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Wednesday:
- 4:30am EST– UK CIPS Manufacturing PMI
- 8:15am EST– US ADP Employment Survey
- 9:00am EST– US Treasury releases full quarterly refunding documents
- 10:00am EST– US ISM Manufacturing