The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST– UK Claimant Count Rate; ILO Unemployment Rate; Claimant Count Change; Average Earnings
- 8:30am EST– US PPI; Retail Sales
- 10:00am EST– US Business Inventories
9:45am EST– There was a valid signal here but because it was right before news I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Thursday:
- 4:30am EST– UK Retail Sales
- 8:30am EST– US Initial Claims; Current Account; CPI; Empire State Survey
- 9:00am EST– US Markets 50 Summit
- 9:15am EST– US Capacity Utilization; Industrial Production
- 10:00am EST– US Philly Fed Survey