The trend stayed down the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST- UK Gross Domestic Product
- 6:00am EST– UK U.K. CBI Distributive Trades
- 10:00am EST– US Consumer Confidence
2:15am EST– There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down but MACD was already negative. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
9:45am EST– There was a valid signal here but because it was close to a news report, I didn’t enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for tomorrow:
- 8:15am EST– US ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 8:30am EST- US Gross Domestic Product Price Index
- 9:45am EST- US Chicago Purchasing Manager