Make way for this week’s Trade of the Week winner!
Let’s all give a hand for our winner,
Here’s a preview of his trade idea:
Want to know more about it? Check out his EUR/USD trade discussion thread than here!
Voting: 2012-3-10 00:03
The entries are in, and the list is out! This week two brave traders choose to point out their EUR/USD setups, one trader is betting his Cable setup, while two entries are taking swing and position trades on the comdolls.
Which of these setups is your Trade of the Week?
- AUD/USD short by littlebopip
- EUR/USD short by Jabroni
- AUD/CAD long by hemantarora
- EUR/USD short by monstapips
- GBP/USD long by littlestar
Remember, the poll will close at 12:00 a.m. EST on March 12, 2012, so cast your votes now!
The moment you’ve all been waiting for has arrived! You can now submit your brilliant trade ideas for the Trade of the Week contest for March 12 to 16, 2012 and donate to this month’s chosen charity, World Vision!
The organization, known all over the world for helping out in the development and education of children, will get $1 for every COMPLETE trade idea that is submitted. So send in your trade ideas to support the charity’s cause!
To make sure your entries are valid, all you have to do is:
- Go to the BabyPips.com forums and create a thread under the Reader’s Choice: Trade of the Week forum.
- Read the official rules and regulations and make sure that you follow the submission format.
- Invite your friends, family, and your whole community to vote for your trade idea
Easy peasy, right?
And the fun doesn’t stop there! If your trade idea gets the most votes, you will not only see your name added to the Trade of the Week Hall of Fame. Our wizard admin team will also contact you via your forum thread to ask you to choose from our list of charities. BabyPips.com will then donate an additional $10 to your chosen charity.
Just be sure to submit your entries before 11:59 pm EST Friday, March 9, 2012. Good luck!