The trend was UP the entire day.
Today I only looked for long trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST– UK BOE Minutes
- 6:00am EST- UK Distributive Trades
- 8:30am EST- US Housing Starts; Building Permits
7:45am EST– There was a moving average crossover for a long trade. RSI was greater than 50, MACD was negative and gaining value, but stochastics were still trending down. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Thursday:
- 4:30am EST–UK Retail Sales
- 8:30am EST– US Initial Claims; Core PCE Price Index; GDP
- 10:00am EST– US FHFA House Price Index