The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST- UK BOE Mortgage Approvals; Mortgage Statistics; Net Consumer Credit; CIPS Construction PMI
- 8:15am EST- US ADP Employment Survey
- 9:00am EST- US Treasury Releases Full Quarterly Refunding Documents
- 10:00am EST- US Factory Orders
1:45; 3:30am EST- There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down, but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N?A
News events to watch for Thursday:
- 4:30am EST- UK CIPS Services PMI
- 8:30am EST- US Initial Claims
- 10:00am EST- US ISM Non-Manufacturing
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Wednesday, 11/02/11 11:28 02 November 2011
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 08/02/11 11:49 02 August 2011
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 01/31/12 13:31 31 January 2012
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 04/02/2013 16:09 02 April 2013
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Thursday, 02/02/12 11:38 02 February 2012