The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST- UK BOE Mortgage Approvals; Mortgage Statistics; Net Consumer Credit; CIPS Construction PMI
- 8:15am EST– US ADP Employment Survey
- 9:00am EST– US Treasury Releases Full Quarterly Refunding Documents
- 10:00am EST– US Factory Orders
1:45; 3:30am EST– There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down, but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N?A
News events to watch for Thursday:
- 4:30am EST– UK CIPS Services PMI
- 8:30am EST– US Initial Claims
- 10:00am EST- US ISM Non-Manufacturing