The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST- UK BBA Mortgage Approvals
- 8:30am EST- US Initial Claims
- 10:00am EST- US FHFA House Price Index
9:15am EST- There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down, but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple:N/A
News events to watch for Friday:
- 4:30am EST- UK GDP
- 9:00am EST- US Monetary Policy Forum
- 9:55am EST- US Univ. Of Mich. Sent
- 10:00am EST- US New Home Sales