The trend was DOWN the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
- 4:30am EST- UK CIPS Construction PMI
- 8:30am EST- US Personal Spending; Personal Income; Core PCE Price Index
2:15am EST- There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down but MACD was already negative from the previous candle. This cancelled out the signal and I did not enter.
Trade Result: +0 pips R-Multiple: N/A
News events to watch for Wednesday:
- 4:30am EST- UK CIPS Services PMI
- 8:15am EST- US ADP Employment Survey
- 9:00am EST- US Treasury releases full quarterly refunding documents
- 10:00am EST- US ISM Non manufacturing; Factory Orders