The trend was down the entire day.
Today I only looked for short trades.
News events to watch for today :
5:45am EST- There was a moving average crossover for a short trade. RSI was less than 50, stochastics were trending down and MACD was positive and losing value. This was valid entry.
The entry was at the close of the candle at 1.5822 with a stop at the most recent swing high at 1.5867. Since I was 22 pips away from the nearest 50 or 00 level I decided to put my target at 1.5800.
Entry: Short at 1.5822 Stop: 1.5867 Target: 1.5800
6:45am EST- My target was hit. Price didn't make a clean break so I took my final profit. I exited at 1.5802. (+20 pips)
Trade Result: +20 pips R-Multiple: 0.44
News events to watch for Wednesday:
- 4:30am EST- UK ILO Unemployment Rate; Claimant Count Change; Average Earnings
- 10:00am EST- US Bernanke Speaks
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 12/11/2012 13:50 11 December 2012
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 11/13/2012 14:30 13 November 2012
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 09/13/11 13:13 13 September 2011
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Tuesday, 05/15/2012 15:48 15 May 2012
- Cowabunga System Daily Update: Wednesday, 12/12/2012 11:49 12 December 2012