Here’s a rundown of the signals that materialized on the HLHB Trend-Catcher last week:
1. Short at 1.3108. Trailing stop hit at 1.3133. -25 pips
2. Long at 1.3148 closed due to new crossover at 1.3109. -39 pips
3. Short at 1.3109 closed due to new crossover at 1.3072. +37 pips
4. Long at 1.3072. Trailing stop hit at 1.3036. -36 pips
5. Short at 1.3028. Trailing stop hit at 1.3043. -15 pips
6. Long at 1.3071 closed due to new crossover at 1.3032. -39 pips
7. Short at 1.3032. Trailing stop hit at 1.2971. +61 pips.
8. Invalid signal since RSI was not above 50.
9. Short at 1.2990, still open…
Net total: -56 pips
It looks like it was not able to handle the volatility that we saw in the markets during the week. A couple of winning trades materialized but their gains were limited and got stopped out on pullbacks.
Oh well, hopefully this week will be better. Feel free to let me in on your trade ideas… Just comment them below!