I can't recall the last time I said this but last week was awesome! Not only did my HLHB Trend-Catcher system end the week in the green, I also raked in a 1.53% gain on my discretionary account!
For an update on my discretionary trade, you can check out my EUR/USD post. For the my HLHB Trend-Catcher, just keep on reading!
Despite a few fakeouts, the HLHB Trend-Catcher still ended last week in the green. Here's a quick rundown of the trades that it generated:
1. Short at 1.2562. Closed at 1.2581 due to new crossover. -19 pips.
2. Long at 1.2581. Closed at 1.2569 due to new crossover. -12 pips.
3. Invalid signal since RSI did not cross 50.
4. Long at 1.2583. Closed at 1.2585 due to new crossover. +2 pips.
5. Short at 1.2585. Trailing stop hit at 1.2551. +34 pips.
6. Long at 1.2550. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2602. +52 pips.
7. Short at 1.2590. Trailing stop hit at 1.2612. -22 pips.
8. Long at 1.2633. Still open...
Total pips: +35 pips
The last trade that materialized is still open. As of this writing, it's already up 160 pips! Forty more pips and it will close with my ultimate profit target!
By the way, I'm still looking for a possible trade on the majors (EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY). Hit me if up in the comments section if you have any suggestions!
- HLHB Weekly Update - November 5, 2012 01:02 05 November 2012
- HLHB Weekly Update - June 25, 2012 23:50 24 June 2012
- HLHB Weekly Update - September 24, 2012 02:08 24 September 2012
- HLHB Weekly Update - August 13, 2012 00:08 13 August 2012
- HLHB Weekly Update - October 8, 2012 01:54 08 October 2012