I can’t recall the last time I said this but last week was awesome! Not only did my HLHB Trend-Catcher system end the week in the green, I also raked in a 1.53% gain on my discretionary account!
For an update on my discretionary trade, you can check out my EUR/USD post. For the my HLHB Trend-Catcher, just keep on reading!
Despite a few fakeouts, the HLHB Trend-Catcher still ended last week in the green. Here’s a quick rundown of the trades that it generated:
1. Short at 1.2562. Closed at 1.2581 due to new crossover. -19 pips.
2. Long at 1.2581. Closed at 1.2569 due to new crossover. -12 pips.
3. Invalid signal since RSI did not cross 50.
4. Long at 1.2583. Closed at 1.2585 due to new crossover. +2 pips.
5. Short at 1.2585. Trailing stop hit at 1.2551. +34 pips.
6. Long at 1.2550. Closed due to new crossover at 1.2602. +52 pips.
7. Short at 1.2590. Trailing stop hit at 1.2612. -22 pips.
8. Long at 1.2633. Still open…
Total pips: +35 pips
The last trade that materialized is still open. As of this writing, it’s already up 160 pips! Forty more pips and it will close with my ultimate profit target!