Preschool>= Lesson Status ?
Kindergarten>= Lesson Status ?
Elementary>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 1 Support and Resistance Levels
Grade 2 Japanese Candlesticks
Grade 3 Fibonacci
Grade 4 Moving Averages
Grade 5 Common Chart Indicators
Middle School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 7 Important Chart Patterns
Grade 8 Pivot Points
Summer School>= Lesson Status ?
High School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 9 Trading Divergences
Grade 10 Market Environment
Grade 11 Trading Breakouts and Fakeouts
Grade 12 Fundamental Analysis
Grade 13 Currency Crosses
- What is a Currency Cross Pair?
- Crosses Present More Trading Opportunities
- Cleaner Trends and Ranges
- Taking Advantage of Interest Rate Differential
- Obscure Crosses
- Planning Around News and Fundamentals
- Creating Synthetic Pairs
- Euro and Yen Crosses
- How to Use Crosses to Trade the Majors
- How Cross Currency Pairs Affect Dollar Pairs
- Summary: Currency Crosses
Grade 14 Multiple Time Frame Analysis
Undergraduate>= Lesson Status ?
- Why Keep a Trade Journal?
- Benefits of Keeping a Journal
- What Should You Record in Your Journal?
- Potential Trading Area
- Entry Trigger
- Position Sizing
- Trade Management Rules
- Trade Retrospective
- Trading Journal Statistics
- Reviewing Your Trading Journal
- Difficulties of Keeping a Trade Journal
- Summary: Keeping a Trade Journal
Graduation>= Lesson Status ?
- Which Trading Style is Best for You?
- Which Currencies Should You Trade?
- What is Your Level of Trading Experience?
- Should You Be a Discretionary, Mechanical, or Hybrid Trader?
- What Kind of Mechanical System Suits Your Personality?
- What is Your Attitude Towards Risk?
- What Kind of Stop Suits Your Trading Style?
Forex Account Managers
Don't have time to learn how to trade forex? Want to be part of the Billionaire's Club?
If you answered "yes" to these two questions, the Account Manager scam is the fraud for you!
You can call our hotline at 1-800-4XFRAUDS!
This scam operates by having an investor "invest" with a "professional" trader, who trades the investor's capital for a percentage of the profits.
This can sound appealing, especially to beginners who have no idea what they are doing or don't have the time to learn.
They figure, "Well, he's a 'professional' - he must know what he's doing! It's 100 times better than if I traded by myself!"
The problem with this is that the user is placing complete trust of his/her money into the hands of a complete stranger.
In a way, it's like taking candy from a baby.
In many cases of managed accounts, the manager actually appropriates funds towards unrelated luxury items such as cars, islands, and castles.
When finally caught, the manager is not able to pay back the whole amount of stolen capital resulting in unhappy clients and multi-million dollar lawsuits.
Yes, we know it seems extreme but, more often than not, it happens and people can lose their entire investment.
Not ALL account managers are bad though. Some do have many years of trading experience and are well-qualified in trading real money, but that's more the exception than the norm.
Some trading platforms even offer an option to let traders act as managers using the account structure of the broker.
This prevents an individual from taking funds to spend on New York Knicks tickets, trips to the Bahamas, or a Porsche Cayenne.
While this is a safer option compared to letting an independent manager trade your money, you still lose out on the priceless knowledge and experience gained through studying forex trading.
If there is one thing we want to stress to traders, it is education. There is simply no replacement for experience gained through personal studying and trading. In the end, the only surefire way to be profitable in the forex market is to be knowledgeable, practice, and stay disciplined.
We'll leave you with just one question.
Would you trust your hard-earned money with a complete stranger?
If you're still itching to try out forex managers, make sure you do your homework and find a CREDIBLE manager. Check out ReviewPips.com's forex managed accounts reviews.
While you are logged into your account,
you can save your progress in the School of Pipsology!
- Forex Account Managers
- Don't Be a Sucker!
- Automated Robots and Systems
- Signal Services
- Some Brokers are Scammers Too!
- Regulatory Agencies
- Foreign Regulatory Agencies
- Scam FAQ