Preschool>= Lesson Status ?
Kindergarten>= Lesson Status ?
Elementary>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 1 Support and Resistance Levels
Grade 2 Japanese Candlesticks
Grade 3 Fibonacci
Grade 4 Moving Averages
Grade 5 Common Chart Indicators
Middle School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 7 Important Chart Patterns
Grade 8 Pivot Points
Summer School>= Lesson Status ?
High School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 9 Trading Divergences
Grade 10 Market Environment
Grade 11 Trading Breakouts and Fakeouts
Grade 12 Fundamental Analysis
Grade 13 Currency Crosses
- What is a Currency Cross Pair?
- Crosses Present More Trading Opportunities
- Cleaner Trends and Ranges
- Taking Advantage of Interest Rate Differential
- Obscure Crosses
- Planning Around News and Fundamentals
- Creating Synthetic Pairs
- Euro and Yen Crosses
- How to Use Crosses to Trade the Majors
- How Cross Currency Pairs Affect Dollar Pairs
- Summary: Currency Crosses
Grade 14 Multiple Time Frame Analysis
Undergraduate>= Lesson Status ?
- Why Keep a Trade Journal?
- Benefits of Keeping a Journal
- What Should You Record in Your Journal?
- Potential Trading Area
- Entry Trigger
- Position Sizing
- Trade Management Rules
- Trade Retrospective
- Trading Journal Statistics
- Reviewing Your Trading Journal
- Difficulties of Keeping a Trade Journal
- Summary: Keeping a Trade Journal
Graduation>= Lesson Status ?
- Which Trading Style is Best for You?
- Which Currencies Should You Trade?
- What is Your Level of Trading Experience?
- Should You Be a Discretionary, Mechanical, or Hybrid Trader?
- What Kind of Mechanical System Suits Your Personality?
- What is Your Attitude Towards Risk?
- What Kind of Stop Suits Your Trading Style?
Don't Be a Sucker!
"Buy my 'End of the Rainbow' system and you'll be able to make at least 100,000,000%!!!"
It's like finding the end of a real rainbow but easier!! Guaranteed profit worth a hundred pots of gold with absolutely no risk!
You've probably heard or seen something similar on TV ads, online pop-ups, or even from your next-door neighbor.
I know what you're thinking... This is too good to be true! I mean I do believe in leprechauns and I do feel lucky when I eat my Lucky Charms cereal but I don't know about this system.
Nine and a half times out of ten....
IT'S A SCAM!!!
One of the first things you must learn about the forex market is that although it is enjoyable and exciting, there is no magic button that will instantly turn your pennies into millions of dollars.
You may have already heard about forex scams that are littering the forex world.
They're everywhere! Dishonest people are constantly trying to swindle people like every single day.
With the relatively new availability of the forex market, people aren't as familiar with currencies are as they are with stocks and bonds.
This makes it easier for conniving companies and scheming individuals to mislead people into thinking that making money trading forex is as easy as clicking a button with their "End of the Rainbow" system.
There is good news and bad news. Bad news first.
Scams DO exist. They are real and they sucker people who think they can't be misled. If caught in a scam, you can and may lose all the money that you "invested."
However, there is very good news!
Through this lesson, we will teach you about the different types of scams out there, how to prepare yourself, and what you can do in case you encounter a scam.
We will also describe the regulatory agencies that have jurisdiction in scam cases.
Remember, not all forex companies are bad. Just do your research and you'll be fine.
While you are logged into your account,
you can save your progress in the School of Pipsology!
- Forex Account Managers
- Don't Be a Sucker!
- Automated Robots and Systems
- Signal Services
- Some Brokers are Scammers Too!
- Regulatory Agencies
- Foreign Regulatory Agencies
- Scam FAQ