Preschool>= Lesson Status ?
Kindergarten>= Lesson Status ?
Elementary>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 1 Support and Resistance Levels
Grade 2 Japanese Candlesticks
Grade 3 Fibonacci
Grade 4 Moving Averages
Grade 5 Common Chart Indicators
Middle School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 7 Important Chart Patterns
Grade 8 Pivot Points
Summer School>= Lesson Status ?
High School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 9 Trading Divergences
Grade 10 Market Environment
Grade 11 Trading Breakouts and Fakeouts
Grade 12 Fundamental Analysis
Grade 13 Currency Crosses
- What is a Currency Cross Pair?
- Crosses Present More Trading Opportunities
- Cleaner Trends and Ranges
- Taking Advantage of Interest Rate Differential
- Obscure Crosses
- Planning Around News and Fundamentals
- Creating Synthetic Pairs
- Euro and Yen Crosses
- How to Use Crosses to Trade the Majors
- How Cross Currency Pairs Affect Dollar Pairs
- Summary: Currency Crosses
Grade 14 Multiple Time Frame Analysis
Undergraduate>= Lesson Status ?
- Why Keep a Trade Journal?
- Benefits of Keeping a Journal
- What Should You Record in Your Journal?
- Potential Trading Area
- Entry Trigger
- Position Sizing
- Trade Management Rules
- Trade Retrospective
- Trading Journal Statistics
- Reviewing Your Trading Journal
- Difficulties of Keeping a Trade Journal
- Summary: Keeping a Trade Journal
Graduation>= Lesson Status ?
- Which Trading Style is Best for You?
- Which Currencies Should You Trade?
- What is Your Level of Trading Experience?
- Should You Be a Discretionary, Mechanical, or Hybrid Trader?
- What Kind of Mechanical System Suits Your Personality?
- What is Your Attitude Towards Risk?
- What Kind of Stop Suits Your Trading Style?
Demo Your Way to Success
You can open a demo accounts for FREE with most forex brokers. These "pretend" accounts have the full capabilities of a "real" account.
But why is it free?
It's because the broker wants you to learn the ins and outs of their trading platform, and have a good time trading without risk, so you'll fall in love with them and deposit real money. The demo account allows you to learn about the forex market and test your trading skills with ZERO risk.
Yes, that's right, ZERO!
YOU SHOULD DEMO TRADE UNTIL YOU DEVELOP A SOLID, PROFITABLE SYSTEM BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING REAL MONEY ON THE LINE.
WE REPEAT - YOU SHOULD DEMO TRADE UNTIL YOU DEVELOP A SOLID, PROFITABLE SYSTEM BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT PUTTING REAL MONEY ON THE LINE.
"Don't Lose Your Money" Declaration
Now, place your hand on your heart and say...
"I will demo trade until I develop a solid, profitable system before I trade with real money."
Now touch your head with your index finger and say...
"I am a smart and patient forex trader!"
Do NOT open a live trading account until you are CONSISTENTLY trading PROFITABLY on a demo account.
If you can't wait until you're profitable on a demo account, at least demo trade for two months. Hey, at least you were able to hold off losing all your money for two months right? If you can't hold out for two months, just donate that money to your favorite charity or cut your hands off.
Concentrate on ONE major currency pair.
It gets far too complicated to keep tabs on more than one currency pair when you first start trading. Stick with one of the majors because they are the most liquid which makes their spreads cheap.
You can be a winner at currency trading but, as in all other aspects of life, it will take hard work, dedication, a little luck, a lot of common sense, and a whole lot of good judgment.
While you are logged into your account,
you can save your progress in the School of Pipsology!
- How You Make Money in Forex
- Time to Make Some Dough
- Pips and Pipettes
- Lots, Leverage, and Profit and Loss
- Impress Your Date with Forex Lingo
- Types of Orders
- Demo Your Way to Success
- Protect Yo Self Before You Wreck Yo Self