Preschool>= Lesson Status ?
Kindergarten>= Lesson Status ?
Elementary>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 1 Support and Resistance Levels
Grade 2 Japanese Candlesticks
Grade 3 Fibonacci
Grade 4 Moving Averages
Grade 5 Common Chart Indicators
Middle School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 7 Important Chart Patterns
Grade 8 Pivot Points
Summer School>= Lesson Status ?
High School>= Lesson Status ?
Grade 9 Trading Divergences
Grade 10 Market Environment
Grade 11 Trading Breakouts and Fakeouts
Grade 12 Fundamental Analysis
Grade 13 Currency Crosses
- What is a Currency Cross Pair?
- Crosses Present More Trading Opportunities
- Cleaner Trends and Ranges
- Taking Advantage of Interest Rate Differential
- Obscure Crosses
- Planning Around News and Fundamentals
- Creating Synthetic Pairs
- Euro and Yen Crosses
- How to Use Crosses to Trade the Majors
- How Cross Currency Pairs Affect Dollar Pairs
- Summary: Currency Crosses
Grade 14 Multiple Time Frame Analysis
Undergraduate>= Lesson Status ?
- Why Keep a Trade Journal?
- Benefits of Keeping a Journal
- What Should You Record in Your Journal?
- Potential Trading Area
- Entry Trigger
- Position Sizing
- Trade Management Rules
- Trade Retrospective
- Trading Journal Statistics
- Reviewing Your Trading Journal
- Difficulties of Keeping a Trade Journal
- Summary: Keeping a Trade Journal
Graduation>= Lesson Status ?
- Which Trading Style is Best for You?
- Which Currencies Should You Trade?
- What is Your Level of Trading Experience?
- Should You Be a Discretionary, Mechanical, or Hybrid Trader?
- What Kind of Mechanical System Suits Your Personality?
- What is Your Attitude Towards Risk?
- What Kind of Stop Suits Your Trading Style?
Chart Patterns Cheat Sheet
Like we promised, here's a neat little cheat sheet to help you remember all those chart patterns and what they signal.
We've listed most of the chart patterns, when they are formed, what type of signal they give, and what the next price move will be. Check it out!
|Chart Pattern||Forms During||Type of Signal||Next Move|
|Head and Shoulders||Uptrend||Reversal||Down|
|Inverse Head and Shoulders||Downtrend||Reversal||Up|
You also might want to add this page to your bookmarks in case you need to double-check those chart patterns' signals before you risk your hard-earned cash on a trade.
You never know when you're gonna need to cheat, hah! Bookmark this thing yo!
As you probably noticed, we didn't include the triangle formations (symmetrical, ascending, and descending) in this cheat sheet.
That's because these patterns can form either on an uptrend or downtrend and can signal either a continuation or reversal.
Like we mentioned, it's tough to tell where the price will breakout.
What's important is that you have your entry orders ready so that you can be part of the action either way!
While you are logged into your account,
you can save your progress in the School of Pipsology!
- Chart Patterns Schmatterns
- Head and Shoulders
- How to Trade Chart Patterns
- Chart Patterns Cheat Sheet