BabyPips.com loves open debate. It gives variety to our discussions and makes things interesting. All we ask is that you do it in a nice way- whether it’s posting on our boards or using our system to email or contact a poster directly. You may NOT use or allow others to use your BabyPips.com membership to:
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, whether personal or commercial, including chain letters, pyramid schemes, and links or URLs to third party websites deemed as commercial;
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person, or in the sole judgment of BabyPips.com, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which may expose BabyPips.com or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
- Use any information obtained from BabyPips.com in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material;
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Impersonate another Member or person;
- Use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- Sell or otherwise transferring your profile;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security);
- Offer, sell, or buy any security or future;
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone’s computer;
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of our sites;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any BabyPips.com server or to the Website, through hacking, password mining or any other means not intentionally made available through the Website;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Service; and
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Service.
BABYPIPS.COM TAKES DISRUPTIVE, UNCIVIL, ABUSIVE, VULGAR, PROFANE, OBSCENE, HATEFUL, FRAUDULENT, THREATENING, HARASSING OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS AGAINST BABYPIPS.COM OR ITS MEMBERS VERY SERIOUSLY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVESTIGATE COMPLAINTS OR REPORTED VIOLATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND TO TAKE ANY ACTION WE DEEM APPROPRIATE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TERMINATING YOUR MEMBERSHIP, REPORTING ANY SUSPECTED UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS, REGULATORS, OR OTHER THIRD-PARTIES AND DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE TO SUCH PERSONS OR ENTITIES RELATING TO YOUR PROFILE, EMAIL ADDRESS, USAGE HISTORY, POSTED MATERIALS, IP ADDRESSES AND TRAFFIC INFORMATION.
BabyPips.com may, at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post or terminate your membership. Due to the countless messages in, and shear vastness of, our forums, BabyPips.com cannot review the suitability and correctness of all content posted here. All opinions expressed are owned by those persons or organizations posting them and do not necessarily reflect those of the forum administrators or BabyPips.com LLC. As such, you agree to hold BabyPips.com LLC and any of its members harmless from any actions, claims, proceedings, or liabilities arising out of your violation of these terms and conditions. You’re responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password. So please don’t disclose your password to anybody. If it has been lost or stolen, let us know as soon as possible.
Site Content and Limited License
By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Service, you hereby grant to BabyPips.com an irrevocable, perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the BabyPips Services and distribute such Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Website or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The license you grant to BabyPips.com is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that BabyPips.com is not required to pay you for the use on BabyPips.com of the Content that you post), sub-licensable and worldwide.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own the Content posted by you on BabyPips.com or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and
- The posting of your Content on BabyPips.com does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person, and
- You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you on BabyPips.com.
BabyPips.com also contains Content of BabyPips.com LLC (“BabyPips.com Content”). BabyPips.com Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and BabyPips.com owns and retains all rights in the BabyPips.com Content. BabyPips.com hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the BabyPips.com Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal and noncommercial use in connection with viewing the Website, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact.
You are solely responsible for the content that you post on BabyPips.com, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not post, transmit, or share Content on the Website that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that BabyPips.com may, but is not obligated to, review the Website and may delete or remove without notice any Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any Content you post or store on the Website or provide to BabyPips.com.
When you post Content to the Website, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the Content on the Website. BabyPips.com does not assert any ownership over your Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the license rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain ownership of all of your Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Content.
The content on this site is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and is the property of BabyPips.com or the providers of the content under license. Content is any information, mode of expression, or other materials and services found on BabyPips.com. This includes message boards, chats, software, our writings, graphics, and any and all other features found on the site. To put it simple—don’t copy from us. You can find more information on Copyright Law and the Internet at:
Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services on this Website are for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Website without the written permission from BabyPips.com.
When you post on our forums, you will not be giving up your copyrights. We do have the right to republish anything you post on any area of our site so if you do not want your material to be republished then don’t post on the site. If we do republish your material it means that you posted some really good stuff and we will give you full credit and copyright displays.
Hopefully that didn’t put you to sleep. If it did, we’re terribly sorry; get some rest. Enjoy!
Last Updated: February 19, 2015