This chart shows the seasonal changes in price for gasoline. For the next five out of six months including this month, it looks like price will continue to rise. Bummer.
According to an AP-Ipsos poll, Americans are driving less, trimming vacations and cutting back on heating and air conditioning. Seven in 10 say gas prices are causing a financial pinch. And that pressure is being felt increasingly by middle-income and higher-income families.
The dollar is getting closer...
- Does high oil prices mean a recession is near? 19:17 21 April 2006
- OMG! Gas Prices Move to All-Time High! 21:52 23 July 2006
- FAQ: U.S. Retail Sales 05:44 18 October 2010
- Curse of the Trade Deficit: China Gets Hit! 05:40 13 March 2011
- Gang of 6 Proposal to Save U.S. from Default? 06:36 22 July 2011