The USD continued to slide yesterday against the other major currencies. Though, the degree of its decline was a bit muted compared to the previous days. More...
The EUR/USD kept its grip on the 1.4200 handle despite the reported slowdown in industrial orders. Optimistic comments from the ECB and the rise in French consumer spending helped the EUR stay resilient and hold on to its recent gains. More...
The yen attempted to make a strong push yesterday, but ended the day with minimal gains against the USD and EUR as ranges pretty much held for those pairs. More...
Up and down ride for the pound yesterday, as the GBPUSD pair shot down during the European session before bouncing back up right before the US session. The pound continued to rally as it closed the day with a gain. We've been seeing some range bound movement and consolidation from the pound as of late - is UK weakness at hand? More...
CAD is really putting on the pressure on the market! Yesterday, for the third straight time, it hit another monthly high versus the USD. The USDCAD pair closed the US session at 1.0986 from its Asian open at 1.1071. More...
The AUDUSD just drifted in a relatively tight 100 pip range yesterday. This is the second straight day of consolidation after the strong move upwards of the pair. The pair just closed eight pips away at 0.8168 from its opening price at 0.8160. More...
The NZD/USD edged a bit higher yesterday as it made its way slightly above the 0.6600 mark. The lack of economic reports from New Zealand suggest that risk tolerance has a lingering presence in the currency market. More...
The CHF closed on the positive side versus most of the other majors despite not having any positive economic updates in Switzerland. Not much happened yesterday in the world, economics wise. So where did the CHF source its strength yesterday? From the ether maybe. More...
Pipnoculars: What's up on the Economic Horizon
- UK Retail Sales - GBP Volatility Expected
- Existing homes Sales to Spur Investor Confidence?
- Retail Sales Provide Support for the Loonie
- Uptrend to Resume after Euro Zone Current Account Report?
- Daily Economic Roundup - July 15, 2009 21:12 14 July 2009
- Daily Economic Roundup - July 24, 2009 21:49 23 July 2009
- Daily Economic Roundup - September 8, 2009 21:49 07 September 2009
- Daily Economic Round Up - July 22, 2009 21:29 21 July 2009
- Daily Economic Roundup - September 4, 2009 21:55 03 September 2009