If you've been keeping up with the news, you've probably been hearing about the Fed doing this, the Fed doing that. Well if you don't have clue what the Fed is or how it affects the dollar, it would behoove you to check out this Web site. It's an interactive introduction to the Federal Reserve, its purposes, and its functions. The best thing about it is that it's pretty fun. Yes I said fun. Fun and learning is always a good thing.
- Fed Funds Rate Predictions 19:50 02 July 2006
- How Interest Expectations Affect the Dollar 21:46 11 June 2006
- What is Macroeconomics? 22:03 05 March 2006
- U.S. GDP: Another Thorn in the Greenback's Side 06:18 02 August 2011
- Scenarios for the NFP 05:30 01 September 2011