Source: Wachovia Corporation Economics Group
Here are the predictions of rate moves from Wachovia economists for the rest of the year:
They believe the Fed is done for the year. They also "believe that the ECB has two more 25 basis point rate hikes up its sleeve before the end of the year, and that the BOJ is likely to hike once in the fourth quarter. Slowing growth could be a mitigating factor to these expectations."
- U.S. Interest Rate Expectations 14:48 30 July 2006
- Fed Funds Rate Predictions 19:50 02 July 2006
- What the Heck is Going on with Interest Rates? 13:12 08 June 2007
- What You Need to Know About Next Week's Interest Rate Decisions 05:36 27 February 2011
- PBoC RRR Hike: Oops, We Did it Again! 05:20 18 April 2011