Well, the ECB raised rates 25 basis points to 2.75% and we did not see the highly unlikely raise of 50 basis points that would have caused EUR/USD to hit our entry. After the report was released we saw the dollar gain a lot of ground today, and it moved far, far away from our entry point. Oh well...on to the next trade!
No trade entered.
- Trade Review: CAD/USD 22:11 25 April 2006
- Trade Review: AUD/USD 20:18 14 June 2006
- Trade Review: GBP/JPY 21:24 02 May 2006
- Trade Review: USD/CHF 22:27 30 April 2006
- Trade Review: GBP/USD 21:37 29 June 2006