On the chart, we see the Dollar selloff and the minor retracement it is currently in, but will the selling continue? Of course, we will have to wait and see, but there is a good chance of volatility later tomorrow with the US Trade Balance forecasted worse than the previous month at -60.0B.
So, if the pair rallies a bit more we will jump in near the 50% Fibonacci retracement level. Here we go:
Good luck and good trading!