Greetings everyone! We're keeping it simple tonight as USD/CHF takes a breather from its downtrend, we look for a possible retracement to jump in at a better price.
On the chart, we see the Dollar selloff and the minor retracement it is currently in, but will the selling continue? Of course, we will have to wait and see, but there is a good chance of volatility later tomorrow with the US Trade Balance forecasted worse than the previous month at -60.0B.
So, if the pair rallies a bit more we will jump in near the 50% Fibonacci retracement level. Here we go:
Short USD/CHF at 1.2110, stop at 1.2150, pt1 at 1.2090, pt2 at 1.2000
Remember to never risk more than 1% of your account on any single trade. Please adjust your position sizes accordingly.
Good luck and good trading!
- Pick of the Day: EUR/USD 22:23 13 December 2007
- Pick of the Day: USD/CHF - Close Open Orders 20:40 25 September 2007
- Pick of the Day: USD/JPY 04:03 13 May 2008
- Pick of the Day: EUR/CHF 23:55 06 March 2007
- Pick of the Day: CAD/JPY 23:50 03 April 2007
Archived Comments (2)