This is a pure technical play since there aren't any major news coming out for the NZDUSD until Wednesday. If the pair manages to make it up all the way to the 38% fib line then it could possibly make it's way back up to the pivot point. I will buy NZDUSD at 0.6574 and go for 10 pips first. For those of you who want more, move the stop to break even and go for the pivot point at 0.6601. Stop loss will be set at 0.6544.
If the pair decides to head south short at 0.6509 and go for 10 pips. For the aggressive traders, if it hits 10 pips move your stop to breakeven and go for the S2 line at 0.6488. Set intial stop at 0.6539.
Good luck and good trading!
- Pick of the Day: NZD/USD 20:16 23 February 2006
- Pick of the Day: EUR/JPY 23:34 30 January 2006
- Pick of the Day: USD/JPY 20:39 02 March 2006
- Pick of the Day: USD/CHF 20:39 09 February 2006
- Pick of the Day: EUR/JPY 21:43 08 February 2006